My dad was a patient in palliative care ward about a month ago for two weeks.I would like to thank all the staff who looked after my dad during his stay,he was always saying how wonderful the staff were and his stay was a little oasis for him during a time when he was in great pain.We c
"to deliver the highest quality healthcare experience for patients."
"to be the preferred choice of Doctor's,
Staff and Patients, recognised for the provision of high quality medium acuity surgical services and palliative care."
Bethesda Hospital is committed to, and seeks to promote the following values:
- Teamwork - we create an environment of unity and togetherness
- Respect - we recognise and acknowledge the uniqueness and value of the individual
- Integrity - a sincere demonstration of honesty and trust
- Compassion - we maintain an attitude of support which conveys a caring expression of
kindness, tolerance and tenderness
- Excellence - we excel in all that we do so that we can promote the mission of our hospital
- Professionalism - a demonstration of pride and excellence in the service we offer