We want to hear what you have to say about our services
- Bethesda Hospital is committed to the promotion of an open positive environment that responds to complaints as part of our continuous safety and quality improvement, that identifies and corrects any cause of customer dissatisfaction within Bethesda Hospital.
- We want to hear what you have to say about our services. Your feedback will let us know what is important to you, as we continuously try to improve our services.
- If you would like to offer a suggestion, make a complaint or compliment us on what we have done well, please complete one of the following feedback forms:
- How to make a comment, complaint or compliment:
- The easiest way to submit your feedback is by using our online forms (links above) or to:
- Phone (08) 9340 6300 and ask to speak to the Executive Manager Clinical Services
- Fax (08) 9340 6399
- Write a letter and post to:
Executive Manager Clinical Services
Po Box 45
Claremont WA 6010